|1. Friend the community, do not join it. It works just like fandomsecrets; the only members are the moderators. Note: It is possible to friend a community without being a member: just hit the +watch button like you normally would to add an ordinary user.
2. All secrets must be Supernatural-related. These can be related to a general fandom topic (i.e. fanfiction.net, roleplay), fanartists (i.e. fic authors, fan artists), or pretty much anything. As long as it is Supernatural-related and not pointlessly wanky, anyone can submit a secret. More information on secrets here.
3. Any and all Supernatural-related topics are welcome.
4. However, "in-character" secrets are NOT allowed. That's right: no posting a secret "as Dean" declaring his undying love for Castiel. All secrets like this will be ignored: there are other communities for that. But, feel free to express your own OOC love for a certain character or how much you love a certain pairing, if you want. Fan boy/girl away.
5. Please keep all secret-images under 600x600 pixels in size and please submit only one secret per comment.
6. Anonymous comments on secret posts are allowed, and IP addresses will not be logged; however, personal attacks will not be tolerated. If a user is caught making this kind of attack, a warning will be issued once; upon a second incident, the user will be permanently banned.
7. Once a secret is submitted, it will be posted. Be sure it's something you're comfortable revealing, even anonymously!
8. Any questions should be directed to the FAQ.
|1. Each week (or whenever the list of secrets-to-be-posted runs out), one of the mods will put up a Secret Submissions Post in the community.
2. Pick a Supernatural-related secret and put it onto an image of whatever you like--but try to keep it related to the secret, if possible. All types and ratings of images are fine; your "image" can be something as simple as plain old typed words on MS Paint. If you're unsure about how to do this, click here.
3. Upload your secret-image onto the internet through whatever image-sharing service you like, then post a link to your secret-image as an anonymous comment to the current Secret Submissions Post.
4. If you have more than one secret to post, post each as a separate comment.
5. Be sure to include all warnings that apply to your secret-image along with the comment. Also, you are responsible for knowing where the link to your image goes; we will not take the blame for broken links or any wank created by someone else discovering who submitted a certain secret.
6. That's it! Wait for your secret to be posted in one of the following secret posts! Secret posts will be done once every day between 5-7 PM EST.
7. Any suggestions, comments, or concerns can be posted here.
WARNING: Any secret depicting fanfic/fanart in the image will be taken down upon the request of the original author/artist.
|spn_secretz isn't affiliated with anything or anyone it doesn't claim to be except it's creators, we don't make money off this, none of the secrets posted here are copyrighted to us.
You gave us the link to your secret--don't wank at us about posting it. We didn't steal your art/fics/whatever--don't wank at us about posting that, either. Blah blah blah blah, everyone skips this part, anyway, why bother writing it?
NOTE: MAINTAINERSHIP HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO SOPHEEL
spnsecret_mod // sopheel
Current Secret Submissions Post: here.
(Rules taken from fandomsecrets.)
If you'd like to affiliate with spn_secretz, leave a comment on this post in the comm. You can also send a PM to spnsecret_mod. I will NOT respond to PMs sent to my personal LJ about this.
|Layout profile code thanks to SpaceGraphics|